Kinesi, LLC believes that education about movement gives us a better connection with our bodies and encourages us to be more invested in taking care of them.
We'd love to share our love of movement with you!
- February 11-March 17, 2017 Strength and Flexibility for Dancers at Dancenter North
Week 1 (Feb 11): Staying Safe
The best strategies to progress your strength, flexibility, and dance technique in the safest way possible.
Week 2 (Feb 18): Strength-ibility
The secret link between strength and flexibility that can put an end to constantly stretching, but still feeling "tight."
Week 3 (Feb 25): Balance in Motion
Improve your balance so you can stretch, leap, and turn with greater fluidity and control. Hint: You can't do it just by holding still!
Week 4 (March 4): Active Recovery
Unexpected ways you can build your strength and flexibility so you can feel lighter, less fatigued, and less sore- even during a super busy class or performance season.
Week 5 (March 11): Dancing Effortlessly
Dance-specific techniques for building your power- so you can be stronger, more confident, and more effortless in your dancing.
Week 6 (March 17): Stretch and Strengthen Your Future
How to take the best of what you have learned here and keep making it work for YOU- so you can continue becoming the best dancer you can be.
Dance Studio Owners: Call Melissa at (847) 345-2246 or email email@example.com to find out how you can book "Strength and Flexibility for Dancers" at your studio today.
- February 4, 2017 10-11:30 a.m. Staying On Track With Your 2017 Fitness Goals, Hosted By Becka's Boot Camp, Grayslake, IL
- September 23, 2016 Move to Transform: Knee Pain, Hosted by Orinoco Fitness, Libertyville, IL
- August 3, 2016 "The Art of Active Rest" mini-intensive experience- providing space and time for ambitious dancers to learn how to elevate their dancing, even while taking a break.
- June-July 2016 Move to Transform: Healthy Movement for Strength Training at Orinoco Fitness Libertyville, IL
- March 21, 2016 8 a.m.-12 noon "The Art of Active Rest" Spring Break Staycation Event for Dancers
- February 7, 2016 Master Class Instruction on "Dynamic Core Training for Dancers" at Des Plaines Dance Idol Competition and Convention.
- December 21, 2015 "The Art of Active Rest" mini-intensive experience- providing space and time for ambitious dancers to learn how to elevate their dancing, even while taking a break.
- December 2015 Guest Contributor for Blog Post: http://www.yourworkoutbook.com/9-reasons-the-dumbbell-bench-press-kicks-butt/ by Olivier Poirier-Leroy, a freelance columnist at USA Swimming and author of YourWorkoutBook.
- November 8, 2015 Guest of ivivva "luminaries" program: Healthy movement education and sport specific exercise for figure skaters.
- October 14, 2015 Guest Instruction on Dynamic Core Stability at Dancenter North Pro-Track Ballet Class.
- September 19-20, 2015 Dancenter North Parent and Student Seminar: Surviving and Thriving in the Nutcracker.
- August 30, 2015 Back to Dance! Dance Strengthening and Injury Prevention Workshop at ivivva Old Orchard.
- June-July 2015 Guest Instruction on Turnout, Flexibility, Functional Movement Literacy, and Nutrition at Dancenter North Summer Intensive.
- January-March 2015 6-week Turnout Workshop at Dancenter North.
We provide movement education created specifically to meet the needs of your group of active individuals. Please contact us to learn more!